- If your account is not on your phone already, add your google account under Settings>Mail,Contacts, Calendars>Add account.
- Make sure "calendars" is on.
- Open your computers web browser, and sign into the same gmail or google apps account via the web (if your gmail-hosted email address ends in something like "@yourcompany.com", it's a Google apps account).
- Once you've signed in, go to: https://www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect (standard gmail) or if you use Google apps: https://www.google.com/calendar/hosted/yourdomain.com/iphoneselect (don't forget to replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name as it appears after the "@" sign in your email address)
- Check off the other calendars you want to see on your iPhone
- Click "Save"
An outstanding introduction to the core of the Objective-C language.